Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Latest Passion

I'm absolutely driven to try my hand at creating my own small, limited line of luxury organic skin and body care. Face it. We all love to be pampered. We're attracted to indulgences every day. Whether you reach for some delectable Belgian chocolate champagne truffles, that yummy feeling cashmere sweater, the $100+ perfume, or the Prada pumps, you're pampering Y-O-U. As well you should.

Before our son was born, my husband and I enjoyed an idyllic existence. We dined out as often as possible, we travelled, played golf and tennis, had regular spa visits for pampering facials and massages. We still do those things, just not as often. Our precious son is now our priority. We've managed to find the right "balance" in our lives to enjoy our little family as well as our small indulgences. We're not extremely complicated people. We simply know what we like.

My wonderful husband, Kenneth and I are commited to offering you quality, eco-friendly products incorporating only safe, organic ingredients from nature. All products will be available in light, calming scents as well as unscented. Body lotions, creams, natural deodorants, body firming creams, as well as exfoliating body scrubs, facial masks as well as silkening hair conditioners which won't weigh your hair down.

After my line of luxury skin and body care products for men , women and children is launched, I do hope you'll care to give them a try. I hope to help you create a relaxing, soothing experience in a calm atmosphere. Complimentary samples available upon request.